ÅAC Microtec was founded in 2005 as a spinout from Ångströms-laboratoriet at the University of Uppsala. In December 2016 the company made its IPO and listed the shares at Nasdaq Stockholm First North. ÅAC has successfully developed subsystems for satellites over the last ten years. First launch with ÅAC components was in 2009 and since then several projects have been completed with customers including NASA, ESA, Airbus and York Space Systems. No doubt the company is renowned for its advanced and reliable products and know how. Certainly they also have an ongoing business with repeat orders. But they are currently in a transition period focusing on commercial business as opposed to previously when they had steady income streams from development projects. Consequently revenues dropped significantly in 2017 compared to 2015-16 levels. Merger with Clyde Space, one giant leap for ÅAC However, the recent merger with Scottish company Clyde Space has completely transformed the company. Clyde Space is mainly focused on the CubeSat market and has delivered a large number of satellites to customers around the world in the last few years. They design and build the entire system and has a manufacturing capacity of approximately of up to 40 satellites per year in their facilities in Glasgow. The new AAC-Clyde has a significant footprint in the CubeSat industry, a position that AAC probably never would have achieved without an acquisition.+ more
- Research note 2018-08-31 ÅAC Microtec: New order from new client
- Research note 2018-08-23 ÅAC Microtec: Good growth but slightly lower earnings
- Research note 2018-08-20 ÅAC Microtec: Q2-preview
- Research note 2018-05-24 ÅAC Microtec: Encouraging news!
- Research note 2018-05-22 ÅAC Microtec: Q1-preview
- Press release ÅAC Microtec levererar andra satelliten till Kepler, nu redo för uppskjutning
- News article ÅAC: CRAIG CLARK HAR 13% EFTER AVYTTRING, SKA KVARSTÅ SOM ÄGARE
- Press release Craig Clark säljer mindre del av innehav
- News article ÅAC MICROTEC: FÅR ORDER VÄRD CA 5,2 MLN KR
- Press release ÅAC Microtec vinner order om 5,2 MSEK
- News article ÅAC MICROTEC: ÖKADE OMSÄTTNNG TILL 22 MKR 2 KV
- News article ÅAC MICROTEC: VÄNTAS ERHÅLLA ÅTERBETALNING I STORBRITANNIEN
- Press release ÅAC Microtec:s dotterbolag Clyde Space förväntas erhålla återbetalning om £570 000 från brittiska skattemyndigheten
- News article ÅAC MICROTEC: VUNNIT UPPFÖLJNINGSORDER PÅ 3,5 MLN KR
- Press release ÅAC Microtec vinner uppföljningsorder från Kepler Communications till TARS 6U missionen
- Some of ÅAC Microtec's recently acquired company Clyde Space's customers, orders and upcoming constellations for hundreds of millions SEK
- Vissa av ÅAC Microtecs förvärvade bolag Clyde Space kunder, ordrar & kommande konstellationer på flera hundra miljoner kronor
- Q&A with Rolf Hallencreutz the Chairman of the Board in ÅAC Microtec
- ÅAC Microtec & Clyde Space merger.
- ÅAC Microtec -Rymdbolaget som kommer att ändra människans vardag.
- ÅAC Microtec (AAC) - Rymden kan bli en ny basindustri för Sverige.
- ÅAC Microtec - Mitt i en upphandling värd 50mkr (ca 25% av dagens BV)