Starbreeze currently has three business areas: Starbreeze Games, Publishing and VR Tech & Operations (Virtual Reality). Starbreeze Games has been the core business since the company was founded in the late 90s. In 2012-2013, the company began to internally finance the development of its own games, which was a very successful strategy. The keys to success were Payday 2 and the acquired company Overkill Software: the company’s profits skyrocketed overnight when Payday 2 was released. Since then, the same game has generated good cash flows for more than four years. In the meantime, Starbreeze Games has been developing new games, and two potential mega-blockbusters are in the pipeline. In the company’s Publishing business area, Starbreeze finances game development by external studios and markets and distributes the games. The business area has been operating for two or three years. As for the two biggest games, Dead by Daylight was a commercial hit and RAID: World War II was a flop. But the hit has generated substantial revenues and the flop was not excessively costly. At the moment, two major titles are in development, both of which ooze quality, and both of which are sequels to already strong brands. Starbreeze also publishes a lot of VR content and games and is investing long-term in VR. It all started with Starbreeze’s investment in technical hardware, which then led to StarVR Corp, a joint venture with Acer. However, the company’s focus is actually not on hardware, but on development and investment in content for the game and film industries. The premium experience in the next few years is expected to be found in location-based VR, where a large share of the market is expected to be in the next 2-5 years. Starbreeze has invested extensively in VR tech while building a platform that has made them first-movers and pioneers in the field.+ more
- Research update 2018-09-18 Starbreeze: Let's do this! (English version)
- Research update 2018-09-12 Starbreeze: Let's do this!
- Research update 2018-07-03 Starbreeze: Once again an attractive valuation
- Research update 2018-06-28 Starbreeze: Aktien återigen på attraktiva nivåer
- Research update 2018-02-21 Starbreeze: Många triggers i närtid
- Initiating coverage 2018-02-06 Starbreeze: Siktar mot stjärnorna
- Research note 2018-10-17 Starbreeze: CFO, obligationslån och levande döda...
- Research note 2018-08-22 Starbreeze: Spekulationer skapade kursfall
- Research note 2018-08-17 Starbreeze: Q2-förväntningar samt estimatjusteringar
- Research note 2018-06-12 Starbreeze: Vår analys på den tillfälliga oron
- Research note 2018-06-08 Starbreeze: E3-hypen sätter priset
- Research note 2018-05-09 Starbreeze Q1 2018: Motiverat stark kursutveckling
- Research note 2018-05-07 Starbreeze: Bättre lönsamhet att vänta under 2018
- Research note 2018-04-23 Starbreeze: StarVR Corp's börsnotering
- Research note 2018-03-22 Starbreeze: En logisk affär
- Research note 2018-02-15 Starbreeze: Q4 var något bättre än väntat
- News article STARBREEZE: VILL EMITTERA OBLIGATIONSLÅN
- Press release Starbreeze undersöker möjligheten att emittera ett senior säkerställt obligationslån
- News article STARBREEZE: CARNEGIE INLEDER BEVAKNING MED BEHÅLL
- News article STARBREEZE: INGEN KOPPLING TILL OTWD BAKOM BESLUT ATT LÄMNA -FC
- News article STARBREEZE: FINANSCHEF SEBASTIAN AHLSKOG SLUTAR
- Press release Sebastian Ahlskog lämnar sin roll som CFO på Starbreeze
- Press release Starbreeze valberedning inför årsstämman 2019 utsedd
- Press release Redeye: Starbreeze - Let's do this! (English version)
- Press release Kommuniké från extra bolagsstämma i Starbreeze AB (publ)
- Press release Redeye: Starbreeze - Let's do this!
- Nästa stora speltrigger
- Starbreeze B - Svag Köp
- Gold Town Games - IPO Spelbolag
- Nästa spelbolags IPO - "Gold Town Games"
- Gaming Corps har en mycket bra potential kortsiktigt.
- Sälj Starbreeze, Fingerprint Cards
- Starbreeze - en framgångssaga som närmar sig en rättvis värdering
- Spekulativt köp: G5 Entertainment
- Starbreeze - En ny storhetstid
- 2013 och 2014